Striving for a world without Myasthenia Gravis
The Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America, Inc. is committed to finding a cure for Myasthenia Gravis and closely related disorders, improving treatment options and providing information and support to people with Myasthenia Gravis through research, education, community programs, and advocacy.
Register for our 2013 Walk/Run!
See Event Calendar for more information >
Set up your Crowdwise page for your team! Find the link on your left:
1. Scroll to the bottom of the page and under "Fundraisers," click the walk you intend to participate in.
2. There will be 3 tabs along the top of the fundraiser: "Fundraiser Info," "Donations," and "The Team." Click on "The Team" tab.
3. Click on the black, "Join the Team" button.
4. Sign Up if you are new to the Crowdrise website or Login if you are not.
5. Create and personalize your page.
6. Share it with everyone you know!
- Support Meetings
- Cipro WARNING
- Contact Us
- Become a Member
- Pre-Appointment Prep Sheet
- Medications to take with Caution
Would you be interested in joining in on Information and Support meetings if they were available via SKYPE or some other technology allowing you to stay home?